Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Out with the Old.

I have been thinking lately about the diamond heart necklace my ex gave me and I couldn't decide what I should do with it? I have a couple options on my plate.
A. Give it back to him.
B. Sell it.
C. *Give it to his mom.
D. Keep it?
E. Throw it in the ocean?
I'm leaning towards giving it to his mother, her and I have always been extremely close and I think that it would be meaningful. Giving her his love, because I think it would kill him if I give it back to him, and I can't bring myself to sell it. It's hard to give up the past when it's so dear to your heart, but I'm learning to make sacrifices  and this needs to be done for myself. I know it will be good :)

1 comment:

  1. Reflection:
    I talked to Ethan about the necklace and what should be done with it and we both agreed it should be given to his mother. I gave the necklace to her on Christmas Eve and she cried as I put it on her. I love his mother so much and I hope she Cherishes it like I want her to.
    It was a good experience over all :)

    ReplyDelete