Tuesday, December 21, 2010

12-19-10

Long Lasting Love.
It sounds so perfect. Making me think of my current relationship. I've been dating Ricky for a year only to realize I do love him, I really want to spend eternity with him and I don't think my parents or family are ready to except that.
12-19-09*12-19-10 
Sunday night was our one year. Ricky bought me a stunning diamond ring, a "Promise Ring." I clearly knew it was coming and had known for sometime, watching him try to make it so perfect was so cute, because it wasn't even close (If you were someone besides me) but to me it was perfect, not like the movies but it was him in so many ways. Nervous, frantic, adorable, and loving. He was smiling and shaking, trying to gather himself and all I could do was smile because I knew exactly what was coming and the words he was trying to say. He opened the box and the sparkle caught my eye in the dark night, I couldn't even see the ring but I could see his face and all I had to do was smile and pull him in to kiss him. I knew exactly what was going through his mind and now I know, it's forever. It's weird to think that I know who I'm going to spend eternity with and that I'm done looking, I have him with me, and thats it. Strangely enough I can't wait for it!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment