Sunday, January 23, 2011

Free Write/Hope

Hope
What do I have hope in these days? I hope I pass school with good grades, I hope I don't fail math, I hope tonight I can make plans and my parents let me do them. But we don't find the depth in it. I know I myself no longer find hope in the big things. I don't hope for something bigger than I can imagine, something life changing. I hope someday to make a change I don't mind if it's small or  big, if it's a change that affects only me of that affects the whole world. I hope there are bigger things out there in the world, more diversity, love, beauty, happiness, dreams, and Hope! What dos the world even have hope in anymore? Peace on Earth? No more war or terrorism? I realize I hope for things, such as I hope there is a future for everyone I know. Something bigger and better for them, something more then what they are willing to settle for. I hope my sisters cancer never comes back.
 I hope happey endings to exist.
I hope someday I can help my parents as much as they have helped me.
I hope to find something, and deeper to hope and dream for.
Hope, it's a beautiful word, but what do we see it as anymore?
Is it something not only I but the world has lost?

No comments:

Post a Comment