Sunday, February 13, 2011

London/ Nanny

So my latest excitement in life is this wonderful idea my mother had. She had read an article in the college paper and it was about a girl who got involved with a nanny program and went to nanny in the UK. So I began to look into it early last week and all within this time it has become a reality for me. I found a family that I love so far and they seem to fancy me as well. My current plan is to go nanny these two boys Aaron and Watts. Aaron is age 5 and a doll. Watts is age three and is a sweet little man as well. I have been e-mailing the parents and everything seems to fit my idea of how this might work out. I'm so completely excited, but at the same time I am so scared. I'm scared to leave the love of my life Ricky, and my best friend Shayla Rose. I know they wont leave but they are the happiest people in my life, the people that make my world go round. I can't imagine a year without them nor my family. Although I am excited beyond belief, I will be learning so much about a different culture, like driving on the left side of the road, and I will be meeting so many new people. I can't wait to graduate and find my way to London. My next year brings so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment